i will try MY bEST ... !! CAYOK2

Thursday, February 4, 2010

i just be a lolipop...

diposkan oleh mya fathira tyrex at 2/04/2010 09:08:00 PM


at the 1st left is my dinner 2day..

huuaaa.. !!
miss my maklang bihun sup utara!!!!!



















stomachache ..........

don`t no y...

today..hehe feeling good babeh (mood dia la)...

actly while i typing my blog yesterday.. ni blog bawah ni..
i ate maggie.. but i did used the 2 ways to eat it...

1st i boil it wit boiling wat-er..
2nd i replace the water wit new water coz the water that cook the maggie is not GOOD
COZ it contain wax in it..really dear.. when u cook maggie u can see cloudy water b4 u put the ingredient kn? that is wax...

so make sure use 2 water..haha..

then i got stomachache... i dont think that can be incessant..
until now i can feel it....
huhu bad huh..
then i just just just few min i remember my half told me to
apply oil to my tummy.. i did so
now it slowly reduce my pain.. but i want to make sure till 2morrow...
that i already cure from it... if not
PK la jwbnyer... LUCKILY i do not have class 2morrow...

huh but next Monday i have a kinesiology test.. huh this subject is core...
very nervous bout it...

hoho...

today haha my peer told me that i just look a like
LOLLIPOP

HUH is that make sense?
yup it was..

mmg i da mcm lolipop pun hehe..
sgt sweet..(poyo gile) xD

huhu~

2day class anatomy is just differ from last.. myb because the projector was not feeling well
just missing in action while Mrs. rozzana give the lecture.. my b it has been a while not used.. (only a few min understand ..?)

indeed, ... the lesson became more harder...
becoz have 2 study it at home...
hah haa.. =.="....



2 my half a.k.a fify ngee...;D
just want u 2 know..
ILYSM


0 gosip:

 

nobody knows tyrex Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review