i will try MY bEST ... !! CAYOK2

Friday, January 21, 2011

i'll back of so you can live better......

diposkan oleh mya fathira tyrex at 1/21/2011 11:49:00 PM

i'll back off so you can live better
hmm..

say it directly, looking at me
say it looking into my eyes

did u just say u wanted to break up?
did u want 2 end it with me

i know... u probably got a lady
i know u probably got sick of me

even though the tears
are rushing to me

i'll back off so u can live better
that is all can say

i'll forget u so can live better
so that you'll be happy without me
the love that you tossed away
u can take it
don't even leave a trace behind n take it all
don't even say u're sorry
don't woory about me

i know u will forget me
i know i will really hate you

even though u know everything

i'll back of so u can live better
thats all i can say

u were all i wanted
u it was me who only looked at u.

y? y r u leaving?
y? y r u tossing me away?

if u were going to be like this
y did u love me in the first place?

do u remember 2 happen that day
that day when we said about our heart

i still remember it
the promise u made 2 me

that you will only care for me,
that you will only protect me
taht u will only love me

i BELIEVED ur lies
i believed it.

oh did u really love me?

owh no

i'll forget u so u can live better.

ggoyujulge jal sara......ochapi irohkomyonso wae nal saranghangoni...



0 gosip:

 

nobody knows tyrex Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review