i will try MY bEST ... !! CAYOK2

Sunday, August 17, 2008

wedding! wedding! walimatulurus.....

diposkan oleh mya fathira tyrex at 8/17/2008 07:05:00 PM
hurm..

today is full with wedding !
although i have a tuition
wedding is a must to go!

this morning im woke up early..
my aim is to prepared a breakfast 4 my family..
im cooking nasi goreng cina for de breakfast..
while im buzzy cooking, the house behind my house has a wedding.thats is my mom friends,kak Efa... but not my mom friends marry but her sis if i not mistaken... so im heard many sound pompangpompang... sounds of periuk...
because they didnt use catering.. just own cook n own recipe... huhu~~~

but.. after cook the breakfast...
of coz la im eat.. im so hungry!!.. such like im beeing a mother tis morning hehehehe.. blajar belatih dari skarang.. hohoh ;P

hmm... then go tuition..
but back home earlier...
coz have the occation....

then go to wedding kakak kak Efa
then back home earlier to call Q..
coz want to go sis luqman wedding...
i n ma fenz meet at melewar hall..
me,q,tia,mer,ie,aswad,laksmana, a5 n mr.R. gether serbu the wedding..hahax..
all of the family wear in gold..
yg x tahan luqman mcm pengantin!!
huh...
but
the pelamin so nice.. yea really really beutiful!!!!!!!!!! if i can sit there.. such like the truth princess of himalaya!!
it like the garden wedding... i think the concept was garden wedding..
dah la wat kat garden then mix with the concept how so beutifull isit??
yea like doing at 5 stars hotel.... really just like at 5 star hotel...
huh when is my turn is it =.="

i never thought we will meet ustazah fadzilah there.. she also came to the wedding...
hehe then we show our good manner.... hehe
next we go to the hall back.. huh his sister was so beutiful! he told me that he has 3 sis..
3 of them wear kebaya.. how nice is it..
the one that i could not stand is when he said to his mom that we ar the calon menantu!
dahla 4 of us are the girls cukup2 je...
but his mom just laughing so r we...

then we take the photos with the couple at the beeutifull pelamin+ the flower....not the plastic flower keyh!

the table at the center has the red flower... hehe suitable 4 the couple... like candle light dinner... huhuh..

then when we want to back home we take photos at every shot.... hehe.. like paparazi want to take our photos!!!
but i have thought that i will meet Luqman Aliff there... make me remember my memorries..

so laksmana '"again" gave me the survenoir... i just take it.. so i have 2...

then back home my moms ask why you get 2?
i said that someone gave me....
my mom said who?? mr.r eh??
HAHAHX!!! the name just gave me a big laughing.hahahahaha
no the laksamana gave me... owh.. then im tell the truth why he gave me the survernior....

ups... just got message from man..
he said TQ 4 comming n ...................................................................
hurm.. i just missng...
whats wrong with him?
why he keep silent to me????
just anything wrong hve im done?
im just homesick! daaa

0 gosip:

 

nobody knows tyrex Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review