i will try MY bEST ... !! CAYOK2

Thursday, April 29, 2010

go for walking would i?

diposkan oleh mya fathira tyrex at 4/29/2010 01:18:00 PM

assalamualaikum..

hurm... today.. i had therapeutic exam...

but after finished it... many going out for buy bus ticket, edit baju practicle la..
mcm2 la..

i feel like want to go outing too but.. when thinking bout rest.. i think i am very2 lazy to go out.


if only i had a car... i can go for outing.. hahahax my b u said that i have a high demand...


but if u r in my shoes,..??

what im think is, i dont want 2 waste my time n i want to go there at the right time.n back at the time that i want... but taking bus make me so tired..

so better i do what i have to...


my half:
last night i dont receive any text or call from u n it make me sad.. y???????

i know u love me because u said so..

0 gosip:

 

nobody knows tyrex Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review