i will try MY bEST ... !! CAYOK2

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

my Heels n the shock of the test

diposkan oleh mya fathira tyrex at 4/06/2010 07:10:00 PM

can i find the heel like this..
i love wedges .......
huu~~ will try to find it....
n make it mine...

hellow~~~


dear dear dear...

2day i had my heart beat fast after knowing that en. Romi that would be my examiner..
so dramatic..
luckily i got TENS but.. unfortunately i used 4 electrod 4 use on the lower limb but i just fogetting about to manage it 4 2 current electrod...

aarrrhhhh what a mistake that i've done..
hope that en. romi would not know what i've done waaaa....

baek punya arrangement till out of the lab room in car just i remember that i've not set 4 2 current channel..

fatin athirah whats wrong wit u kenape la ssh sgt nk complete task ngan betul tanpa rase ssh hati kemudiannya...
my b i still in shock that en. romi is my examiner not pn. farhana (his wife)

really!! just after knowing the paper exam(b4 prtical exam) is hard enough i cant count the force that i dont know n my classmate expect it out 4 question. we just already know that the question will be out is CASE STUDY...

but unfortunately is not... then knowing my examiner is enough make my mind like 'POPS!'
then blackout


T.T I FEEL LIKE wanna cry but i cant change what happened ...

0 gosip:

 

nobody knows tyrex Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review